Sunday, August 29, 2021

Slight Schedule Change!

NOTE: Monday's reading/questions are in the post below this one

I've decided to make a slight change to this week and next week in order to give you a solid two weeks to write Paper #1. I always meant to do this, but I assigned the paper later than I expected. So I moved two days around so that the paper will be due immediately after Labor Day. The schedule for the next two weeks will now look like this:

30        Sappho, Stung With Love: Desire and Death-Longing (pp.21-29) & Troy               (p.59)

SEPTEMBER

1          Sappho, Stung With Love: Her Girls and Family (pp.33-53) & The Wisdom             of Sappho (pp.83-87)/In-Class Writing #3

3          Culler, Literary Theory, Chapter 4: “Language, Meaning, and                                 Interpretation”

 

6          LABOR DAY

8          Paper #1 due in class

10        Culler, Literary Theory, Chapter 5: “Rhetorics, Poetics, and Poetry”/

            In-Class Writing #4

Let me know if you have any questions! The Paper #1 assignment is a few posts down if you misplaced your hard copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment